The user and visitor of the company Sandine Zartaux agrees and fully accepts the following terms.
The visit and use constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following conditions (which apply immediately from your first visit to this website):
1. The usage of the website is subject to Greek and international laws, in customary rules, and morality. All information contained on the website may be changed or removed without notice. The use, reproduction or republication, total or partial, by any other means, electronic or printed, is prohibited without the written permission of the owner or the copyright owner.
2. The information and material contained in this site are provided as is and without any warranty of any kind. There is no liability, direct or indirect, for any damage from the visitor's use of this website and / or the information contained in it.
3. Sandine Zartaux is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other sites, and the information that can be included in the web pages of links. Sandine Zartaux is not responsible for the content of pages from those links, nor is responsible for the security policy of those sites, and how they manage their electronic visitors.
4. Sandine Zartaux is not liable for any downtime of the website and services. Also not responsible for any labor profit loss or business interruption due to connection failure to this website.
5. The website of Sandine Zartaux includes material, trademarks, service marks, etc., and other content that are protected by law.
8. Sandine Zartaux has the ability to make changes to the content of its website and in these conditions without notice.
9. To enhance your experience on our website Sandine Zartaux, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. If you want to control which cookies you accept you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
10. Deleting your account. If you wish to delete your account and any related data please contact us.
11. About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from sandine-zartaux.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Europe may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Sandine Zartaux has no control over these charges, nor can Sandine Zartaux predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.