The user and visitor of the company Sandine Zartaux agrees and fully accepts the following terms.
The visit and use constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following conditions (which apply immediately from your first visit to this website):
1. The usage of the website is subject to Greek and international laws, in customary rules, and morality. All information contained on the website may be changed or removed without notice. The use, reproduction or republication, total or partial, by any other means, electronic or printed, is prohibited without the written permission of the owner or the copyright owner.
2. The information and material contained in this site are provided as is and without any warranty of any kind. There is no liability, direct or indirect, for any damage from the visitor's use of this website and / or the information contained in it.
3. Sandine Zartaux is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other sites, and the information that can be included in the web pages of links. Sandine Zartaux is not responsible for the content of pages from those links, nor is responsible for the security policy of those sites, and how they manage their electronic visitors.
4. Sandine Zartaux is not liable for any downtime of the website and services. Also not responsible for any labor profit loss or business interruption due to connection failure to this website.
5. The website of Sandine Zartaux includes material, trademarks, service marks, etc., and other content that are protected by law.
8. Sandine Zartaux has the ability to make changes to the content of its website and in these conditions without notice.
9. To enhance your experience on our website Sandine Zartaux, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. If you want to control which cookies you accept you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
10. Deleting your account. If you wish to delete your account and any related data please contact us.
11. About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from sandine-zartaux.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Europe may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Sandine Zartaux has no control over these charges, nor can Sandine Zartaux predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
We cannot change any information on an existing order once it has been created, including but not limited to the shipping address, billing information, size, item, or quantity. If you need to change your order and it has not shipped yet, we will cancel it and you can place a new order.
Sales tax may be applied to all domestic orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and uses tax laws within each state.
Orders can only be placed through the store’s website. We do not accept orders over the phone or via any other means.
If the item you ordered runs out of stock after your order has been placed, we will contact you via the email provided with your order. If we do not receive a response from the customer within 5 business days, we reserve the right to refund your order in full.
Merchandise is limited to variants codes listed in the store. If a variant code does not appear online, it is currently unavailable.
Items received may differ slightly from their images represented in the store as these are digital mockups and not guaranteed to be exact.
Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks or vouchers are available unless otherwise noted. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes, shipping, or handling and processing charges. Purchaser must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, promo, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold, transferred, or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns or cancellations of any portion of a purchase requires equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Sandine Zartaux has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time at its sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You have 5 days from the day you received your items to review, and if necessary, return or exchange your purchase from Sandine Zartaux.
Your package must be postmarked no later than 5 days from the delivery confirmation from the courier service.
It is your responsibility to return the item(s) to Sandine Zartaux with tracking confirmation for your return postage.
To complete your return, contact us through our online form and request to return the items.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
We will always email you prior to granting a refund only/and for these situations.
We do not accept returns or exchanges if:
Please follow these instructions when completing a return or exchange:
Always pack the items with email confirmation or original receipt - we cannot exchange or refund without it.
Please write in detail, which items you want exchanged and the reason.
Refunds (if applicable):
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us through our online form. We do not replace any item that is damaged, when putting together your items.
Sandine Zartaux will send your exchanged product at no charge, one-time. Subsequent exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Sandine Zartaux will send you your exchanged item(s) Product within 48 hours of receiving your package. If the item you are looking for is out of stock, we will notify you by email or phone.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. We do not supply a return shipping package. If you paid any shipping costs when you purchased from us this cost is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost you may have paid to ship the item to you will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All returned items must be unpacked and returned in their original packaging.
The customer is responsible for the cost of a return or exchange shipment unless the return or exchange is necessary due to the fault of the company.
Orders can only be canceled or modified within minutes of placing the order.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact Sandine Zartaux’ customer service (time that they can reach us) using our online forms, the soonest possible after placing the order and we’ll do our best to cancel/modify it before it ships.
Sandine Zartaux uses a courier company as a partner for shipping. All Zartaux Products will be sent with a unique tracking code.
Please note the following: The ordered item(s) will only be sent after the payment is cleared and checked by us.
Furthermore, all orders include an official invoice declaring the total amount of the purchased goods in Euro. We do not lower the value of the order, or mark the item(s) as gifts on the invoice of the parcel because this is illegal.
If the item is not delivered due to an error in the address given to us, and the package is sent back to us by the courier service company, you will be charged the actual shipping fee for both delivery and return. The remaining amount form the payable amount will be credited once we receive the item. We will contact you to inform you when we receive the package.
We do our very best to synchronize the website stock with our stock, although some items that appear on the website may be out of stock. If this happens, we will automatically refund your payment and inform you about the unavailability shortly after the order is placed.
We accept the payment methods:
Orders shipped may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Sandine Zartaux has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimate of 3-18 working days.
If you have any questions or doubts about your order or payment, please feel free to contact us through our online forms.